Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall Wardrobe Additions

I have picked out a few things to add to my fall wardrobe for this year. When I caught the Old Navy tunics on sale for about $10 a piece I ordered them in all three colors. I also needed a new jeans this year because mine from last year are, ahem, umm, a bit too small. I am hoping the plaid scarf and booties will be great accessories to make pieces I already own a little more trendy. After hearing great things about the Maddy M brand leggings, I bought a black pair and a charcoal pair last year and then ended up wearing them all the time last fall and winter. So when I spotted a wine-colored pair last weekend at Costco, I snapped them up. They are not showing up on Costco's website, but they are in store! I realize I have given Old Navy way too much of my money this year, but when I saw these cute dresses and how cheap they are, I had to get them. Hopefully this will help freshen up my fall outfits!
Fall Wardrob Additions







No comments:

Post a Comment